Our Mission and Philosophy
Longmont High School is a learning community committed to guiding students in becoming productive, empowered, and involved citizens in a changing world.
We believe that the Longmont High School learning community will:
- work to promote a safe and welcoming school environment that fosters a sense of unity and belonging;
- demonstrate, through civility and citizenship, an understanding and respect for our diverse community;
- be encouraged to work in partnership with the school, home, and community to support, promote, and participate in the educational process;
- be exposed to challenging learning activities paired with high expectations for achievement;
- be supported and encouraged to develop their unique talents;
- be intellectually stimulated through learning experiences that include real world applications;
- and foster skills necessary to be life-long learners.